Self Study Bible Course - a free online Bible Course
"Through the years, I have had the unfortunate task of ministering to hundreds and hundreds of Christians whose lives had collapsed... Many of them had been believers for years... in some cases, leaders and pastors. In most situations, I found that in some manner, the foundation of their Christian faith had not been solidly laid."
- Derek Prince
Do you ever wish that you could insure your faith?
This course through its twenty lessons with answers and notes was developed by Derek Prince to help young believers to take their relationship with God to the next level, find Bible based answers to any nagging doubts and fears and learn how to pray more effectively for themselves and the world.
About the course
The course is available as book and as (free) online course. This study programme allows you to work at your own pace.
Even if you have never read the Bible before, you will find this systematic study guide easy to use and helpful. Or, if you have been a believer for many years, you will experience important changes in your life and discover an intimacy with God that you may never have known before.
What are the benefits?
- A lasting peace in your life; day in, day out
- Be sure of what you hope for; know how to find the evidence for this hope
- Quickly answer any nagging doubts and fears
- Respond immediately to undermining by the devil, with boldness and certainty
- Take your relationship with God to the next level
- Pray more effectively and see the world change
- Discover your destiny; where should you go and what you should do next?
- Hear God's voice speaking directly into your life for guidance and reassurance
- Best of all - see more people come to know Christ around you.
"Since I became a Christian 8 years ago I have been on a rollercoaster ride up one minute and down the next. Not knowing where to start my christian walk wondering if there was any structure I could follow. Never knowing where to begin. Until I was introduced to the foundations for christian living... And through this book I am now going through the Bible Correspondence Course... Highly Recomend it."
- Robert Shearer